A PC app for visually impaired poets and songwriters.
With this free rhyming program you can:
- Search for perfect rhymes.
- Automatically search for rhymes for the last word on the previous line.
- Type two commas after a word in your poem to search for rhyming words.
- View the number of syllables on each line, and the stress of each syllable.
- View how many iambic feet or anapestic feet are in each line of your poem.
- Correct the spelling of your song or poem with spelling suggestions.
To use the program:
- This program is for Windows computers (Vista, 7, 8, and 10). The program has been tested on Windows 7 and Windows 10. The .NET Framework 4.5 (provided free by Microsoft) will be downloaded and installed (if it does not already exist on your computer) when you install this program. You can determine the version of the .NET Framework on your computer by going to the Control Panel and then to Uninstall Programs, and typing “.NET” in the search box.
- Download and save the Rhymes Access file below to your computer.
- Extract the zip file on your computer by right clicking on the zip file and selecting “Extract All…” from the menu.
- Open the folder and run the “setup” file to install and run the program.